1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
amywinterbreeze asked: once you get this, you must share five random facts about yourself. then pass this on to you ten favorite followers.
(I really need to stop assuming that when I get mail in my inbox it’s hate)
1. I am hoping I get alot of the things on my christmas list because I’m greedy omfg
2. All of my otps are lesbians
3. Whenever I am fangirling I have to walk around my house 2 or 3 times for some reason, then go back to fangirling
4. I wish I could be Commander Shepard from the Mass Effect Series
5. One of my favorite colors is deep grass green
Taylor Swift vs. Avril Lavigne - We are Complicated
#Taylor’s widely acknowledged around town as the ‘good girl’ #Avril’s from the wrong side of the tracks #natural opposites that get paired as partners for a chemistry project #what starts out as schoolwork becomes something more as the girls slowly fall for each other #but there’s trouble in paradise when Avril realizes Taylor’s needy for attention and Taylor thinks Avril’s too edgy #a fight breaks out and the two break it off #Act 1 ends with them storming away from each other to opposite sides of the stage #Taylor sings of how through she is with Avril #and Avril is furious at Taylor for being so complicated
"Take off all your preppy clothes" omfg its so perfect leav e me to die
Let’s play the “how long ‘till I regret having drawn this” game
First time I reblogged this was MONTHS ago and I still listen to it regularly, and also think about writing a teenage lesbian jukebox musical very often.
Conceptual arts of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.